I prefer reviewing nonfiction books, especially memoirs. Will consider doing a book review for fiction with themes based on true stories, medical challenges, family sagas, or anything else that makes me want to read it.
Sorry I don’t read mysteries, thrillers, erotica, fantasy, of science fiction.
Book reviews are posted on my blog. I will review for self-published authors and publicists, especially for first time authors. I will do my best to accommodate special requests for posting book reviews on particular sites.
- Too Much Stuff by Kathryn Porter
- When Parents Hurt by Joshua Coleman PhD
- Lifeliner: the Judy Taylor Story by Shireen Jeejeebhoy
- Quo Vadis, Israel by H. Peter Neuhaus
- Micah’s Child by Lang Buchanan
- Pursuit of Light by Sandy Brewer
- Destruction of Innocence: a True Story of Child Abduction by Rosalie Hollingsworth
- Not Remembered, Never Forgotten by Robert Allan Hafetz
- Red Hot Internet Publicity: an insider’s guide to Internet marketing by Penny Sensevieri
- Mom’s Story: a Child Learns About MS by Mary Jo Nickum
- Norma Jean’s Sun by Kris Courtney
- The Violets Are Mine by Lester Morris
- The Mind of Thuse! by Linda Smarzik
- Warrior Mother: a Memoir by Sheila K. Collins, PhD
- The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love, and Lead by Suzanne Anderson MA and Susan Canon PhD